Industrial PhD student
Boris Mondet started his industrial PhD in 2017 at the Technical University of Denmark and Odeon A/S.
- Master of Science in Engineering Acoustics, August 2016, Technical University of Denmark.
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering, August 2016, Acoustics Laboratory, NoViC centre Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST).
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, June 2014, Joseph Fourier University (UJF), Grenoble, France.
- January 2017 – Present: Industrial PhD student, Technical University of Denmark & Odeon A/S.
- Fall 2016: Research assistant, Technical University of Denmark, Improvement of a room acoustic prediction model for non-diffuse sound fields.
- Spring 2014: Research assistant, LIPhy – Grenoble, France, Experiments about generation and characterisation of surface acoustic waves. Participation in BubbleBoost project under the supervision of Tec21 Laboratory of Excellence.
- Summer 2013: “Excellence Internship”, Gipsa-lab, Grenoble, France, Research on human vocal tract acoustical behaviour for EUNISON European project
Areas of Interest
Room Acoustics, Building Acoustics, Musical Acoustics, 3D modelling, Auralization, Digital Signal Processing, Computer Simulations.
- Three-dimensional vocal tract acoustics, X. Pelorson et al., Acoustics 2013, November 10-15, New Delhi, India.
- Renovation of KAIST Auditorium for improved acoustic performance, B. Mondet et al., Acoustical Society of Korea Conference, Seoul, Republic of Korea, 2016.
- Study of light rail traffic noise in a residential area: assessment of perceived annoyance, noise measurements following international standards, simulation of noise barrier effects, Technical University of Denmark, 2015.
- Acoustical study of a dance studio: acoustic measurements according to international standards, 3D-modelisation and numerical simulations, solution design and proposition to the client, Technical University of Denmark, 2015.