Industrial PhD student
Boris Mondet started his industrial PhD in 2017 at the Technical University of Denmark and Odeon A/S.
- Master of Science in Engineering Acoustics, August 2016, Technical University of Denmark.
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering, August 2016, Acoustics Laboratory, NoViC centre Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST).
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, June 2014, Joseph Fourier University (UJF), Grenoble, France.
- January 2017 – Present: Industrial PhD student, Technical University of Denmark & Odeon A/S.
- Fall 2016: Research assistant, Technical University of Denmark, Improvement of a room acoustic prediction model for non-diffuse sound fields.
- Spring 2014: Research assistant, LIPhy – Grenoble, France, Experiments about generation and characterisation of surface acoustic waves. Participation in BubbleBoost project under the supervision of Tec21 Laboratory of Excellence.
Areas of Interest
Room Acoustics, Building Acoustics, Musical Acoustics, 3D modelling, Auralization, Digital Signal Processing, Computer Simulations.
- Three-dimensional vocal tract acoustics, X. Pelorson et al., Acoustics 2013, November 10-15, New Delhi, India.
- Renovation of KAIST Auditorium for improved acoustic performance, B. Mondet et al., Acoustical Society of Korea Conference, Seoul, Republic of Korea, 2016.
- Study of light rail traffic noise in a residential area: assessment of perceived annoyance, noise measurements following international standards, simulation of noise barrier effects, Technical University of Denmark, 2015.
- Acoustical study of a dance studio: acoustic measurements according to international standards, 3D-modelisation and numerical simulations, solution design and proposition to the client, Technical University of Denmark, 2015.