Room Acoustics Software
Use the ODEON software for simulating and measuring the interior acoustics of buildings. With the appropriate treatment, outdoor situations can be studied as well. Given a 3d-model and materials (surface-properties), the acoustics can be predicted, illustrated and listened to. Sound reinforcement is easily integrated into the acoustic predictions. ODEON uses the image-source method combined with a modified ray tracing algorithm.
With Odeon you can…
- Make simulations of acoustics from 3d models
- Measure the acoustics in real rooms
- Get very reliable results with the ODEON algorithms
- Have and easy and flexible workflow
- Listen to the acoustics in 3d computer models
- Import many types of 3d models
- Save time with high calculation speed
- Measure real room acoustics with very good and powerful measurement system
- Fast to learn the basics, but with endless possiblities to expand the complexity.
Usages include acoustics in…
- Concert and opera halls, theatres, churches and mosques
- Open plan offices, foyers, restaurants, music studios
- Underground and railway stations, airport terminals
- Industrial Environments
- Small-scale outdoor areas, up to 2Km in each dimension
ODEON is available in four editions
The Basics edition that gives a collection of the ODEON powerful tools in affordable cost. ODEON basics comes with a measuring system and basic simulation tools. The computation engine and accuracy is exactly the same as in the other editions.
The Industrial edition for environmental acoustics where SPL, SPL(A), T30 and STI are the important results. It allows modelling of point, line and surface sources, with possibillity to model large and complex sound sources.
The Auditorium edition for a large set of room acoustical parameters based on the reverberation curve. It has a variety of graphical and auralisation tools.
The Combined edition includes all the features found in the Basics, Industrial and Auditorium editions.
Interested in more information about ODEON? Then browse through the demo, download the free trial or visit our publications page.