Research and Development
Antoine Richard joined Odeon in 2019 and is involved in Research and Development.
- PhD in Acoustics, 2015-2018, Technical University of Denmark.
- Master of Science in Engineering Acoustics, 2013-2015, Technical University of Denmark.
- Engineering Degree, 2010-2015, Ecole Centrale de Lyon, France.
- Apr 2018 – Present: Research & Development, Odeon A/S.
- Dec 2015 – Dec 2018: PhD Student, Technical University of Denmark.
- Sep 2015 – Dec 2015: Research Assistant, Technical University of Denmark.
Areas of Interest
Room acoustics, Array processing, Numerical models, Material properties, Digital Signal Processing.
- Characterization of acoustic scattering from objects via near-field measurements, Euronoise, Heraklion, Greece, 2018.
- Estimation of surface impedance at oblique incidence based on sparse array processing, The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, Volume 141, 2017.
- Impedance estimation of a finite absorber based on spherical array measurements, ICA, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 2016.
- Characterization of acoustic properties of surfaces using spatial and temporal information, PhD thesis.
- In-situ acoustic impedance estimation based on sparse array processing, Danish Sound Innovation Project.