- Master in Fine Arts, 2015 – 2018, The Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts, Denmark.
- Master of Science in Engineering Acoustics, 2009 – 2011, Technical University of Denmark.
- Master of Science in Energy Engineering, 2004 – 2008, National Technical University of Athens.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, 2001 – 2004, National Technical University of Athens.
- March 2012 – Present: Support, Research and Development, Odeon A/S.
- Nov 2011 – Feb 2012: Research Assistant, Acoustic Technology, Technical University of Denmark.
Areas of Interest
Room Acoustics, Building Acoustics, Musical Acoustics, 3D modelling, Auralization, Digital Signal Processing, Computer Simulations, Sound & visual art.
- Discretization of curved surfaces and choice of simulation parameters in acoustic modeling of religious spaces. ICSV23 2016, Athens, Greece. 2016.
- Combination of the acoustical radiosity and the image source method,
The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, Volume 133, 2013.
- A combination of the acoustic radiosity and the image source method,
INTER-NOISE 2012, New York, USA.
- The cocktail party effect in music, Research project, Lund University and Technical University of Denmark, 2013.
- Energy Integral Equation Models for use in Room Acoustic Predictions, Master Thesis 2011, Technical University of Denmark.
- Wind Pipe Organ, Master Thesis 2008, National Technical University of Athens.