Mario Montoya joined Odeon in 2019 as a student assistant during his master studies in Engineering Acoustics at DTU.
- Master of Science in Engineering Acoustics, September 2018 – current. Technical University of Denmark.
- Bachelor in Electronic engineering, January 2011 – December 2015, Autonomous University of Baja California. Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico.
- June 2019 – current: Student Assistant, Odeon A/S.
- June 2019 – current: Student Assistant, Oticon Medical.
- October 2016 – June 2018: Complaint Analysis Specialist, Hill-Rom
- January 2015 – December 2015: Acoustic Engineering intern, Plantronics
Areas of Interest
Room Acoustics, Building Acoustics, Musical Acoustics, Physical Acoustics, Transducers
Musical Synthesizer by Frequency Modulation Implemented on an FPGA, bachelor thesis, Autonomous University of Baja California, 2015.