Web, Research & Development.
Mario Montoya joined Odeon in 2019 as a student assistant during his master studies in Engineering Acoustics at DTU, and joined in permanently after graduating in 2020.
- Master of Science in Engineering Acoustics, September 2018 – September 2020. Technical University of Denmark.
- Bachelor in Electronic engineering, January 2011 – December 2015, Autonomous University of Baja California. Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico.
- September 2020 – current: Web, Research & Development, Odeon A/S.
- June 2019 – September 2020: Student Assistant, Odeon A/S.
- June 2019 – November 2019: Student Assistant, Oticon Medical.
- October 2016 – June 2018: Complaint Analysis Specialist, Hill-Rom
- January 2015 – December 2015: Acoustic Engineering intern, Plantronics
Areas of Interest
Room Acoustics, Building Acoustics, Musical Acoustics, Physical Acoustics, Transducers
- Influence of weather conditions on the acoustics at the Roskilde Festival, project for a course at the Technical University of Denmark, 2019.
- Musical Synthesizer by Frequency Modulation Implemented on an FPGA, bachelor thesis, Autonomous University of Baja California, 2015.